11th – 14th September: Inside Gourmet Madrid
9th – 12th October: Inside Gourmet Madrid
What do the costs include?
We are adamant that we hate hidden costs. When we travel ourselves, we like to know what to expect, so we’ve tried to include as much as we possibly can up front. Your gourmet tour includes…
- 3 nights in a double room in a boutique hotel. (Single rooms available on request)
- Return transfers from Madrid airport to the hotel
- Private transfers + English & Spanish- speaking guide/assistant for excursions
- 1 wine school session
- 2 vineyard tours and tastings
- Breakfast at the Hotel
- Tapas and drinks at the Mercado San Miguel
- 2 lunches and 3 dinners
- Day 1: Wine school and tasting
- Day 2: Visit to Bodegas Maranones winery, castle, tasting and lunch
- Day 2: Visit to El Escorial
- Day 3: Visit to Toledo
- Day 3: Tour and tasting at Finca Loranque winery
What isn’t included:
- Lunch in Toledo
- International flights (though we can recommend suitable ones to you)
4 days – £995 per person sharing*
3 days – £649 per person sharing*
*Single supplements apply. Please contact Aimee at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Many people elect to take one of our gourmet weekends as part of a longer trip to Spain, or to travel by train, so we have not included flights. If you would like us to collect you from a local railway station, or advise you on where you can get flights and which flights work with our itinerary, please do let us know.