15th – 19th May: Springtime and herbs in Tuscany & Umbria
12th – 16th June: Honey, Fruit, and Flowers in Tuscany & Umbria
25th – 29th September: Wine Harvest and Mushrooms in Tuscany & Umbria
16th – 20th October: Olive Oil Harvest and Game in Tuscany & Umbria
What do the costs include?
We were both adamant that we hate hidden costs. When we travel ourselves, we like to know what to expect, so we’ve tried to include as much as we possibly can up front. Your gourmet tour includes:
- 4 nights in a Superior Double room in luxury B&B
- Return transfers from Rome Airport.
- English-speaking guide throughout (Aimee– who also speaks French, Italian and Spanish, just in case…)
- Transfers + guide/assistant for excursions to Pienza + Val d’ Orcia + Montepulciano, Orvieto and area and evening transfer to Castello Fighine
- Breakfast (and if it’s warm and sunny you can eat on the terrace)
- Traditional Tuscan and Umbrian dinner on Day 1, and dinner on Day 2 with Christian.
- Gourmet dinner on Day 4 at Fighine.
- Day 2: Cheese workshop + lunch (no wine)+ winetasting in Montepulciano
- Day 3: Day in Umbria with visit of Monte Vibiano Winery with winetasting, light lunch and a visit to Orvieto
- Day 4: cookery lesson and typical local day with lunch and wine
What isn’t included:
- Wine with your lunches and dinners – with so many irresistible local choices, we’ve left you free to pick your own particular favourite.
- Flights- flights are excluded for those who want to add on a few days exploring under their own steam, but we are more than happy to recommend a flight provider for those travelling directly to and from the UK.
£1,185 per person sharing.
£100 per person Single supplement (covers all 4 nights)
£150 Single supplement in a double room (all 4 nights)
Please note June is (deservedly) a very popular time of year in this part of the world, so the June departure has a £50 per person hotel supplement.
Have more questions? Read our FAQ or